This year more than ever people will be ordering their Christmas cards and gifts online, so why not get organised now and make sure you’re stress free come December time?
Ordering early to get your Christmas cards and gifts delivered in advance is a great way to support key workers in the postal service. We want to encourage everyone to order early to help spread the strain of the Christmas post.
In short – order your yuletide goodies off Funky Pigeon and get them delivered early to be in with the chance of winning the ultimate Christmas, worth over £1,000!
All you have to do is order your Christmas cards and gifts before 20th November, and have them delivered by the end of November – it’s that simple. Shop Christmas here.
What Can You Win?
There are 20 (yes 2-0) prizes up for grabs meaning there will be more than one winner of this competition.
Check out what entering the competition can win you:
• 2 x £150 Argos Gift Cards (total £300)
• 2 x £150 M&S Gift Cards (total £300)
• 1 x £200 Next Gift Card
• 1 x £200 WHSmith Gift Card
• £100 Funky Pigeon Credit
Our amazing prize is a gift card bundle worth £1,100, which will be super helpful when planning for Christmas. You can use the bundle to purchase gifts, decorations, food, clothes, and cards – pretty much everything needed to have a fabulous festive period.
How to Enter
You don’t need to do anything to enter, other than just get ordering some wonderful Christmas gifts and cards on the Funky Pigeon website. Each £1.00 spent is equal to 1 entry, so the more cards and presents you order early, the greater your chance of winning. Please bear in mind that topping up your prepay and the cost of postage will not be included in the spend for the entries.
If you are one of our 20 lucky winners, you’ll be notified via the email address used for your Funky Pigeon account, so make sure it’s correct and up to date. You definitely don’t want to miss out.
The competition will open at 09:00 GMT on 14th October 2020 and will end at 23:59 GMT on 20th November 2020. So, make sure to place your orders within this time frame.
Our full terms and conditions are listed below. We wish you the best of luck and happy Christmas shopping!
Terms and conditions
The Competition is run by Funkypigeon.com Limited, (company number 06208854) County Gates, Ashton Road, Bristol, BS3 2JH, UK (the “Promoter”).
By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entries, or refuse to award any prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
If you do not wish to take part in the Competition, or you do not accept these Terms, you will be given the option to withdraw from the Competition by following the instructions in the order confirmation email you receive after placing your order. Alternatively, you can notify us of your withdrawal by e-mailing us at [email protected].
Entry Method and Requirements
1. The competition will open at 09:00 GMT on 14th October 2020 and ends at 23:59 GMT on 20th November 2020. Orders created after this time will not count as an entry.
2. Customers will receive 1 (one) entry per £1 spent across thebeautifulhumanrace.com between 09:00 GMT on 14th October 2020 and 23:59 GMT on 20th November 2020
3. There is no limit to the number of entries per customer.
4. This competition is open to customers who have a Funky Pigeon account and who are residents of the UK only.
Winners and Prize
6. There are 20 (twenty) prizes available to win. Each prize consists of a “gift card bundle” worth £1,100
6.1) Each gift card bundle consists of:
2 x £150 Argos Gift Cards (total £300)
2 x £150 M&S Gift Cards (total £300)
1 x £200 Next Gift Card
1 x £200 WHSmith Gift Card
£100 Funky Pigeon Credit
7. Prizes are limited to 1 (one) per household and customer.
8. Funky Pigeon, the competition and all associated marketing communications are in no way endorsed by Argos, M&S or Next.
9. The Winners of the competition (the “Winners”) will be chosen at random from all valid entries and the Winners will be notified by email (using the e-mail address registered to the entrant’s Funky Pigeon account) within 14 days of the competition closing date.
10. The Winners will be required to respond to the email notification of their win within five (5) working days with their name and contact telephone number. If the Winner does not so respond, their prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. The prize obtained through the promotion is not subject to refund or exchange.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Prize will be confirmed and supplied by the Promoter.
14. If you are a winner, you may be contacted by the Promoter and asked to participate in promotional activity on the Promoter’s Facebook and Twitter pages, and you may be contacted by the Promoter to provide a quote for use in a press release. If you do not wish to participate in some or all types of promotional activity, please contact the Promoter at [email protected]
General Terms and Conditions
16. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final, binding and no correspondence in respect of the prize draw will be entered into with anyone but the Winners.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs, losses or damage incurred through the promotion or the prize.
18. Entries made by employees of the Promoter and WH Smith and their family members shall be rendered automatically invalid.
19. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize entry void.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any costs, losses or damages suffered through the competition or the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.